Sunday 13 November 2016

Kat Von D Metal Matte Palette Review | Katikins

  So I was recently in Florida for the first time ever with my family, sidenote -it was amazing. Luckily we had time to pop into sephora and it was literally the best thing id ever seen in my life. Sadly in the UK we don't have a sephora and I think we should all sign a petition for them to open one up here, cause its so annoying we haven't got one, especially cause they have all these exclusive brands that we cant get are hands on. Anyway back to the point, when I was fortunate enough to be there  I picked up the Kat Von D new metal matte palette, literally the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

  I bought the palette in hope it would inspire me to inject a little more colour in to my eye looks. One thing I do love is that it has a range of neutrals and a few brighter coloured eyeshadows so you really can experiment  The Palette has 22 eyeshadows in it in total, 9 of which are metal which basically means they are super high pigment shimmery glittery deliciousness and the rest of the colours are mattes. The matte shadows are super creamy and blend like a dream and I didn't have a problem with any of the matte shades at all. Although one of the metals i did think was not just as pigmented and shimmery as the rest and that one was volt.

  This palette is 60 dollars which was quite the burn to my wallet when I came to the till but you are getting a lot of shadows for the price bare in mind. So I have just inserted some photos of the palette and a few swatches. Thanks for reading and I do really recommend the palette.








1 comment: