Monday 5 December 2016

Makeup Of The Day | Katikins Blogmas 2016

Blogmas Week One
This year I'm attempting blogmas eekkk. For those of you don't know what that is, I will kind of be doing it but I won't be posting everyday but instead will be basically attempting to post every week throughout December till Christmas. So as you will all of already assumed this is going to be quite challenging for me to do, as I'm very busy in school etc. But I will try my very best to post and will try to prewrite my posts as much as I can in advance. So please enjoy the rest of blogmas and this post!

(Excuse how posey I look in this photo I just couldn't get a good image )




Face - Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Ivory
           Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Fair Neutral
           Benefit Hoola Bronzer (I'm very pale so I use very little)
           Mac Well Dressed Blush
         
Brows - Soap and Glory Archery Brow Pencil in Brownie Points
              Anastasia Clear Brow Gel

Eyes - Kat von d Metal Matte Palette - BONE , SUEDE, OAK and VELVET
           Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes
           Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner - Black

Lips  - Rimmel Lip Liner in Diva
           Lime Crime Velevtine - Wicked
Eight Hour Cream on top of the lips to prevent them from drying out due to the liquid lip

2 comments:

  1. Your winged eyeliner though! Damn! Your makeup is amazing! x
    - Caitlin
    heycaden.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning, you are insanely good at make up.. it's so unfair! haha. I am so glad I came across your blog, it is so lovely, Your hard work definitely shows! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete