Thursday 13 November 2014

My Christmas Wish List 2014

Hello M'loves

     Okay, so you have probably just read the title and went wwhat? its far to early for Christmas talk but yesterday I was minding my own business watching TV and the coca cola Christmas ad came on, so it was officially Christmas in my mind and then I had to instagram #ShamelessSelfPromotion go ahead and gives us a wee follow on insta if you want, so apologies if you are one of those people who cant talk about Christmas till December you might want to skip this post.

     Also quick disclaimer I do realise I am asking for a lot of expensive things but I will definitely not get all of these its just so my parents have a good selection so they can pick and chose or even if something is out of stock, so without further a do lets get started.
















3 comments:

  1. What a perfect christmas list. That charlotte tillbury lipstick is such a gorgeous shade! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love that lipstick too! Love at first sight! The packaging is so cool and the colour is amazing! X

    ReplyDelete