Saturday 22 November 2014

No Posts, Youtube, Blogmas?

Well hello there.

I just wanted to a make this post to apologise for the lack of blogposts recently and they're will still not be one proper up because I have lots of exams coming up on next week but the exciting thing is I will be doing BLOGMAS! And if you don't know what that means I will be posting christmas themed posts al throughout December on every single day even on Christmas Day because I want to give you a little christmas present treat! I'm also gonna be trying to upload more youtube videos because I only have 1 video up so hopefully another one will be up around December 


6 comments:

  1. Good luck on your exams. I think it's nice that you are doing a Christmas theme in December. I always like it when people have a festive spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm new here, and loving your posts!
    Isabelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete