Thursday 18 December 2014

Chit Chat, Sick Before Xmas, Failing at Blogmas | BLOGMAS day 18

I'm sick,
Well right at this very moment I am sitting in bed starting to create a pyramid with my snotty tissues (TMI) sorryy well it's the truth it have pretty much failed with BLOGMAS I think I have only actually made 10 proper BLOGMAS posts you may wonder why I always writes BLOGMAS in caps? Well it's because my phone autocorrects it, so this doesn't mean every time I type it I feel the need to spend ten minutes putting all the letters in caps, I'm sorry this post is just a bit of ramble but on the bright side it's one week too christmas asdfghjkl soooo excited. I'm praying that this illness leaves me before then because I have semi lost my voice and I sound like a squirrel on helium! Which is not very christmasy....

(Little bit random and off topic but everyone loves buddy)

6 comments:

  1. get well soon! x

    Emma | www.thehalflifeofemma.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm ill too and have the same tower of tissues lol Hope you get well soon . xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww its to bad you're sick! I hope that you feel better soon. :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah great post!!

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete