Wednesday 10 December 2014

Holly Go Lighlty Bubble Bar Review and Demo | BLOGMAS Day 10

Well a hearty hello to you 
I can't believe it's the 10th of December how did that happen already I'm about to burst with festive excitement as today I bring you anothe lush review which I am determined to get done by the big day aka Christmas Day but Let's just get into it!





This is actually one of my favourite products from this years line it smells so christmasy it's like all the things to do with Christmas have mushed together to create lush's holly go Lighlty bubble bar. So although this is the most expensive product I have reviewed at £4.95 it's actually the best value for your money because it's  bloomin huge you can get a good four deliciously bubbly baths out of it which is sooo good. Another note is althought it's covered in glitter which I'm not the biggest fan of because trying to get the glitter of the bath and myself can become quite a chore when it comes to glittery products, this one does not transfer on to the skin and you just need to wash down the bath with a bit of water to get the glitter off, no hard scrubbing down of the bath thank goodness, but the colour of the bath is a dark green colour and creates loads of bubbles and the scent lingers for a few hours after the bath which is always a bonus.

Katie

10 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm a fan of anything Lush! I actually got to go to one of their blogger events recently if you fancy reading about it some time :)

    modernaudreyh.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/blogger-meetup-and-lush-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo this looks lovely I want to try it . xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defo should in going to repurchase one over the weekend x

      Delete
  3. That looks so nice! I love Lush but have never tried any of the Christmas ones before!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should I'm sure you will love them x

      Delete
  4. Love the look of this one :)

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, how pretty!! Im loving LUSH right now!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me 2 I'm spending far to much money in that store hehe

      Delete
  6. Wow! Guess I should give it a try! ;)

    xxx
    www.journal-of-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete