Sunday 12 July 2015

Lets Talk About Nails...

    You may of wondered why you haven't seen or heard of me in while, and I'm gonna use a excuse that even I hate hearing or saying the truth is i have been busy, that's it plain old busy, I'm not gonna get into the facts of why i have been busy i just want to get back into blogging especially cause my 1 year anniversary is fastly approaching on my blog that's all i want to focus on at the moment, so lets begin.

This year me and my friend set ourselves a summer goal of Instagram hands I know kind of random and some of you may not quite understand so i thought i should include some images of what we classify as Instagram hands



Okay, so the first thing you may notice is they have perfectly polishes nails, so that is were are first part comes in after this you may notice there amazing nail shape and then their beautiful stacked rings so I thought I would talk you through our process of how we intend to achieve these perfect paws.

Step One - Choose your shape

There are may nails shapes, but I have decided to go for the almond shape but you can chose anyone you want then take a quick search in to YouTube and watch a tutorial on how to file your nails into your chosen shape.

Step Two - The Nude Nails

In my opinion everyone needs to own a good nude nail polish so chose one that will compliment you skin tone I picked up essie sand tropez for this part.
Step 3 - The Top Coat

Everyone needs a good top coat and in my opinion seche vite top coat is bomb.

Step 4 - Buy some rings and midi rings and stack them on your fingers and then the insta hands are complete.


Thanks for reading and please leave blogpost requests in the comments.

1 comment: