Sunday 26 July 2015

My Style Crush : Nina Dobrev

             
Hello Everyone,
 
                             Another day, another style crush, this time being the ever so gorgeous Nina Dobrev. I started watching the vampire diaries about 2 months ago and yes I know I'm a little late to the bandwagon but I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Although I would not personally call Nina's style, my style, oh look at me referring to her as Nina pretending that I actually know her and that we are close friends 'in my dreams' anyway as I was saying, I would not say that my style is similar to hers and I wouldn't  try to copy her style because I don't think it would suit me personally, but I think she looks the bomb.com and she can work it, actually I'm pretty sure she could wear anything and still look amazing, well anyway here are some of my favourite outfits.
 





2 comments: