Saturday 19 July 2014

An Itroduction To My Blog



  Hiya, Well I want to start off by saying, here is my blog and hopefully this will be more successful than last because it majorly failed........

  This happened because I forgot the password to my account (typical me), but nobody read it anyway so it’s not a big deal.  I want to start fresh with this blog because for the few posts I had on my old blog  it was the most amazing experience writing them, even though I was the only one reading them, ok maybe that was lie my mum read them too.

  Like a lot of girls I have fallen into the beauty and fashion obsessed world on the internet consisting of blogs and YouTube, oh and I forgot to mention this will be another beauty blog even though we probably don’t need anymore because there seems to be sooo many, but I love makeup and fashion so I have decided I will do it, if all of this goes to plan.

  Well that pretty much it, I hope you enjoy and I will speak to you all very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment