Tuesday 29 July 2014

Nars Isolde Duo : Review and Swatches




Hello there, well my blogpost today is about my new love in the makeup world nars Isolde eyeshadow duo. I originally got this for Christmas and I couple of months ago, I rediscovered and I am in love!
It swatches so effortlessly and it's amazingly pigmented, it last pretty much the whole day on the eye (bare in mind I don't have oily eyelids).
The texture it very creamy and velvety. For the lighter colour think urban decay half baked, its in naked and naked 2 palette, with more orangy tones in it and the darker is a coppery brown. 
Also I think because the eyeshadows do have orangy tones on them they look amazing on blue eyes, but I'm pretty sure they would look good on most eye colours.
Anyway let's get down with the sad part of this duo, because well nars is a high end brand it come with a a hefty price tag of £25.00 which comes out at £12.50 for each shadow so basically the same price for an individual mac shadow in the pot.

If you know of any good dupes be sure to leave them in the comments as I have yet to find one also in pictures I may have dropped isolde a few times and due to being so creamy the lighter colour fell apart and left a big dent in it :( 
But I still love it!

                                     




1 comment: