Saturday 19 July 2014

Worth the Hype??? Essie Fiji

  Essie’s Fiji is a nail polish that i think is very popular, but then again I have heard some not so positive reviews on it, well here is my truthful opinion.

   The nail polish retails for £7.99, I picked mine up at boots. Personally I think almost eight pounds for a nail polish is quite expensive like let’s face you could buy two Barry m nail paints with that but then again sometimes I feel that Essie nail polish is better quality, but at the same time some of the nail polishes I have tried from there have been a bit streaky in previous years, not all of them I may add because some of them are fabulous.

  There has been controversy on the colour of this nail polish whether it is white or pink I personally think it a very pale baby pink colour but you can decide that for yourself.
  I have had the polish on for 3 days and no chips so far, big thumbs up for that. You also should know I have no base or top coat on, so that is really good in my opinion.

  Over all the application of the polish was good but I did need two coats to get a completely opaque finish. I think it would look amazing on your hands with a bit of tan, I am very pale so don’t expect beautiful  tanned hands in my swatches. It will definitely be a staple summer nail polish for me.
  Here are the swatches, I personally love the nail polish and I would recommend you to go buy it.

  I will speak to you soon xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment