Tuesday 9 September 2014

My Beauty Wish List : September

This was just random Idea that popped into my head when I may have been looking at Christmas Present Ideas........ I know I have an issue when it comes to Christmas, I just love it soo much!!! Sorry if your reading this and your one of those people who can't think about Christmas till December.
Anyway back with this post I thought I would show you a few things that I have been lusting over for the month. I may possibly do it monthly if you like, it sort like monthly favourites, also I personally haven't seen any blogposts like this but it's most likely there is one out there, but I personally haven't seen it so I'm not copying anyone intentionally.

*disclaimer 
I apologise in advance if this makes you want to go shopping.


Sorry this photo isnt great as I don't have the products, i can't take the picture and I don't want to take it off someone else's blog. These are fairly new products from too faced they are basically a liquid lipstick and the shades are sooo beautiful I would love melted ruby, I think it would be a awesome autumn-winter lipstick shade
I don't think I need to explain this one and why I want it because it's just stunning and I love it. It a eyehadow duo by nars and it's in the shade kalahari.

Lastly is a illamasqua blush in Katie. Number 1. I'm clearly destined to have it as my name is Katie incase you didn't know.
Number 2. It's a candy pink which is a colour I don't own, most of my blushes are corals and darkish pinks.

Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments, whats on your makeup wish list?

2 comments:

  1. Love the eyeshadow dua by Nars. Amazing color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I saw some swatches do it and fell in love! X

      Delete