Tuesday 30 September 2014

Tiny Little Lush Haul!

Yellow My Dears

   Sorry this post is up late today, I was in town with one of my friends and I picked up a Few things so I Thought why don't I show you the stuff in a Haul.

    So as you may or may not know I am absolutely obsessed with lush (tell me in the comments if as your excited as I am for lush Christmas stock).
     I bought the melting marshmallow moment bath melt and it smells so good kind of like snow fairy but not just as overpowering as snow fairy can sometimes be 


  Sorry I had to use a stock photo for this one as I was having camera issues I'm sure it will be sorted out soon. So this is the strawberry feels forever massage bar and it's was £5.95 and it's amazing!!! According to lush website it is a creamy strawberry massage bar with a fruit sundae fragrance and I would defintely agree with that.

*Quick note I was considering writing reviews on the lush christmas 2014 products if you would like to see that let me know in the comments because I will most likely buy a lot of them.

Sorry it was short one speak to y'all soon! X

8 comments:

  1. There is a Lush store at my Mall, but I have never been inside. I need to try it out! That stuff looks great!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So strange, I just posted a lush mini haul too! The strawberry looks Amazing. x

    www.thefloralcloud.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am looking forward to your reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the marshmellow bath melts, they are one of my faves! So yummy :)
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love lush products! The bath melts are sooo nice! I'm also a big fan of the snow fairy shower wash :) x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete