Tuesday 23 September 2014

Thank you For......... 400 Followers!!!

Hello ma Loves,

      I just wanted to address a few things in a wee post, that sounds serious and like I am about to have a rant but I'm not, actually I wanted to talk about a few positive things, well at least I hope they're positive for you guys. As you may know I have never had an actually posting schedule which means that some of you might not know when to check for posts, well fret no more because as of today I will be posting twice a week on a Tuesday and a Saturday.
      The next thing I want to discuss as we have hit a milestone on my blog we have hit 400 followers!! which is absolutely insane, I cant believe how much my blog has achieved in the month of September, so I just want to thank everyone who has followed my blog, it means the world to me, it may not seem like loads for some of you but to me its amazing and I'm so excited to have got all of you reading my blog.
       So before you leave me I just want to ask a quick question, I am running out of ideas for posts is there anything you would like to see?

See you next time x


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on reaching 400!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! 400 is a huge number to reach!

    Sylvia | www.theoutfitlab.com

    ReplyDelete