Tuesday 21 October 2014

Lush Christmas 2014 : Golden Wonder Review And Demo

Hello there

Today post is yet another lush post because I have issues and spend far too much time and money in there so I'm sorry if your sick of hearing the word lush  
But here we go again. 



So last night I used the golden wonder bath bomb which was spectacular in the bath differnt colours of blue, green, yellow and a little bit of purple exploded in the bath leaving a turquoise colour in the bath and some golden lustre if you don't know what that is is like a shimmer in the bath which is beautiful and doesn't make you covered in glitter after you get out like the normal glitters do.

The only thing I wasn't fussed on with this bath bomb was the scent but that's personal opinion but if your a fan of citrus scents you will love this one.

Katie x


3 comments:

  1. Lush, Lush and even more Lush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colorful bath bombs! :)
    x Heidi

    http://heidis1haven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently picked this up and I can't wait to try it out after seeing all the colours that explore out of it x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete