Saturday 11 October 2014

Lush Christmas 2014 Haul

Soooo I may have made a quick pit stop at lush and bought a few things....

Golden Wonder is a magical water explosion of blue unicorns and magical fairy dust, ok maybe a slight exaggeration  but it's still amazing.

My favourite bath bomb ever a Apple drop of goodness so delightful.


A sweet candy fragrant scent of awesomeness 


I was so excited when I saw this on the website because as I said earlier so white bath bomb is my favourite secent  so I'm excited to try it out.


Iuxury lush pud I have no word for how good this is I tried last year and loved it 

Be sure to keep your eye out for my reviews on lush christmas 2014 

6 comments:

  1. I just went to Lush today! It smells so good, and my little sister bought a bunch of stuff!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been going into Lush every time I've been to town and I've tried to smell pretty much everything in there, including the one's you've picked! They smelt AMAZING. :D http://emma413.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush's winter collection is amazing, I love the little pink one! xx

    Laura | lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me so excited! I just posted about some Lush goodies I got but they were more Halloween/ Autumn themed, I can't wait to purchase some of the Christmas ones! Great post
    Jessica x
    www.jembubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete